Combat Employee Stress With Social Circle
Social Circle membership brings a boost to staff engagement, attendance and wellbing.
If you would like to enquire about subscribing, please get in touch.
It is now widely accepted that a highly successful company is one that invests in its employees. Everyone likes to be appreciated and according to a survey carried out by Glassdoor, more than 80% of employees say they work harder when their employer shows appreciation to the job they do.
Imagine how your company's performance would be increased if your employees had:
- Improved enthusiasm, motivation, ideas and energy.
- Raised morale and lowered stress levels
- Increased attendance rates and overall physical health.
- Complete satisfaction with the benefits package you offer.
- A better work-life balance.
Offering health & wellbeing benefits increases employee satisfaction by 66%
Whether you wish to offer a team night out, or encourage your employees to take up a well deserved free massage or beauty treat, offering Social Circle as part of your reward and recognition programme creates positive memories, which will have a long-lasting effect on motivation and focus.
Companies with high level of staff engagement outperform the competition by as much as 40%.
Experience tells us that offering a range of diverse and fun activities leave people feeling good about themselves, their colleagues and the organisation.
We offer our clients an extensive range of social events designed to enhance employees mental wellbeing and reduce stress, including:
- Over 150 Professionally-hosted events each month, including restaurant meals, comedy and cinema nights.
- Free Fitness classes and Walks in the Country.
- Low-cost City and Activity Breaks with fellow professionals.
- Classes and Workshops to increase knowledge and confidence, from cookery to languages.
- A diverse range of pure fun social events for all ages and abilities.